US/Canadian Immigration Law Clerk
Moodys Private Client Law LLP is looking for an Immigration Law Clerk for our Toronto office with at least one (1) year of experience as a US or Canadian Immigration Law Clerk assisting with a voluminous and diverse case load.
- Drafting company support letters and legal submissions for US and Canadian immigration and labour/labor agencies;
- Researching current processing requirements at service centres/centers, consulates etc.;
- Organizing and preparing submissions for various government petitions and applications;
- Monitoring expiration dates, setting reminders, and meeting deadlines;
- Communicating and working effectively with clients and team members from various firm practice areas in our Calgary, Edmonton, and Toronto offices;
- Assisting in the client intake process and responding to client inquiries through email and telephone; and
- Performing various administrative duties including organizing and managing files, tracking deadlines, photocopying/faxing/scanning, etc.
*Please provide detailed resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to Moodys Private Client Career Opportunities
If you would like to be notified about our current opportunities in the future, subscribe below.