Areas of Expertise
- US Taxation Services
Peter BlomfieldCPA, CPA (MA, USA)
US Tax Manager
Moodys Private Client Accounting
“This is a question too difficult for a mathematician. It should be asked of a philosopher." ― Albert Einstein, when asked about completing his income tax form.
One night on the way home from work, an Uber driver asked Peter if the tax code was as complicated as people made it out to be. With a slight chuckle, Peter responded that it most certainly was, and if anything, the complexity was understated. While taxes are a complicated affair, Peter’s goal is to help clients navigate that complexity so they can keep as much of their hard-earned money as legally possible. With his years of US partnership and corporate tax experience, he is equipped to help clients understand the compliance process and find solutions to difficult tax questions while ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience. He’s passionate about providing reliable and trustworthy service, and implementing process improvements to minimize the headaches that taxes inevitably cause. When he’s not going the extra mile for his clients, Peter enjoys hiking, boating, water sports and spending time with his family.
- Chartered Professional Accountant (Alberta), 2021
- Certified Public Accountant (Massachusetts), 2018
- Brigham Young University, Master of Accountancy (Tax Emphasis), 2017
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Science (Accounting), 2017
- Member, CPA Alberta
- Member, American Institute of CPAs
- Magna Cum Laude, Brigham Young University
- Student Achievement Award, Federation of Schools of Accountancy