This website (this “Website”) is owned and operated by Moodys Tax Intellectual Property Partnership. Access to and use of this Website is provided subject to these terms and conditions. Your use of any portion of this Website constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions set out below.
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE CAREFULLY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE AND MUST CEASE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Notice of Disclaimer
The content and links on this Website are provided to inform the public about the activities of Moodys Private Client Law LLP and its affiliated entities, Moodys Private Client LLP and Moodys US (collectively referred to as “Moodys Tax”), and to provide general information and content for non‑commercial, personal or educational purposes only. The Website and its content should not be interpreted as a recommendation for a specific course of action or as a substitute for accounting or legal advice. Such advice is dependent on specific factual circumstances, and even with identical factual circumstances, professional advice may be altered when laws or judicial decisions change. Users are cautioned not to act on any information provided without seeking advice specific to their circumstances from a qualified professional. Except when provided through the Client Portal area of the Website, information sent to us through the Website is not a confidential client communication, and no client relationship with us is created by such correspondence or by you accessing any content or area of the Website.
The content on this website is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, MOODYS TAX expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. MOODYS TAX makes no warranties or any other representations regarding the use, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, applicability, performance, security, safety from any software virus or other harmful component, availability or reliability of this website or any sites linked to this site, or the results from the use of this website or any sites linked to by this website, or otherwise respecting, the content on this website or any sites linked to this website.
Description of, or reference to, third-party companies, products or publications in this Website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute endorsement or recommendation of that company, product or publication by Moodys Tax.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW MOODYS TAX EXCLUDES ALL LIABILITY FOR ANYTHING CONTAINED OR ACCESSED VIA THIS SITE.
Restrictions on Use
You agree not to disturb the normal operation of this Website, not to infringe the integrity of this Website by hacking, altering the information contained in this website or otherwise, and not to prevent or limit access to this Website to other users.
Unless otherwise noted, all content on this Website, including but not limited to text, data, images, designs, illustrations, articles, documents, reports and other materials (collectively “Content”), is protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by Moodys Tax or a third-party provider. You must access the Content manually by request and not programmably by machine automated means. You may not use the Content for any unlawful purpose.
You may temporarily download Content for personal transitory viewing, provided that (a) use of the Content is for informational and non-commercial personal use only, and no Content may be copied or posted on any network computer, used for public display or broadcast in any media, and (b) no modification of any Content is made. No licence is given for republication, distribution, performance, display, translation, retransmission, broadcast, sublicense, preparation of derivative works or any use other than noncommercial personal use. You may not republish, distribute or prepare derivative works from this Website or its Content. No part of any Content may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than the personal use provided for above.
You may not copy or adapt the HTML that Moodys Private Client Law LLP creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by Moodys Private Client Law LLP’s copyright.
- post, upload, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that:
- is unauthorized or unsolicited commercial communications, junk or bulk communications or other “spam” (whether or not using e-mail services, including instant messaging, blog or comment spam) or is otherwise duplicative or unsolicited,
- contains a virus, cancelbot, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful, disruptive or surreptitious component,
- is defamatory, infringing, or unlawful,
- is inappropriate, profane, obscene or indecent material,
- gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise violates the rights or assists others to violate the rights of Moodys or any third party, such violations including engaging in copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, trademark infringement or defamation, or
- constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise engages in or assists others to engage in any criminal offence, including communicating hatred, pyramid selling, unauthorized use of a computer, mischief in relation to data, fraud, obscenity and child pornography;
- engage in threats, harassment, intimidation, stalking or abuse or any conduct that violates the legal rights of others, including the rights of minors and rights relating to privacy and publicity;
- scan or probe another computer system, obstruct or bypass computer identification procedures or engage in unauthorized computer or network trespass without the express permission of the owners of such computer systems;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate any protocols or identifiers used in any system or protocol in such a manner to disguise the origin of any data transmitted using the Website;
- impersonate or falsely represent your association with any person, including a representative of Moodys;
- disrupt or threaten the integrity, operation or security of any website, any computer or any Internet system;
- disable or circumvent any access control or related process or procedure established with respect to the Website;
- sublicense, share, resell, reproduce, copy, distribute, redistribute, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of or access to, any Website, except where expressly authorized by us; or
- extract, gather, collect, or store personal information about others without their express consent.
Our Remedies. Without limiting any of our rights, we may suspend, restrict or terminate your use of the Website without notice if, in our sole and absolute discretion, we determine or believe that you have violated any of the restrictions on use set out above.
Links to other websites
Links from other websites
Links to this Website without the express permission of Moodys Private Client Law LLP are strictly prohibited. To request permission to link to this Website, please contact Moodys Private Client Law LLP at email@example.com. The framing, mirroring, scraping or data-mining of this Website or any Content in any form and by any method is strictly prohibited.
Copyright. The Content on this Website is protected by copyright and other laws. Copyright & copy 2015 MOODYS TAX INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PARTNERSHIP and/or its suppliers.
Trade‑marks. MOODYS, Moodys TAX ADVISORS, MOODYS TAX ADVISORS & Design, MOODYS, Moodys TAX LAW, MOODYS TAX LAW & Design and TAX WELL SOLVED. are trade-marks owned by MOODYS TAX INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PARTNERSHIP and are used under licence by Moodys Private Client Law LLP and Moodys US. Other trade-marks, trade names, logos and designs referenced or appearing in this Website are proprietary to MOODYS PRIVATE CLIENT LLP or other entities. Any use of the trade names, trade-marks, service marks and logos displayed on this Website is strictly prohibited.
Except as may be expressly herein provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence or right under copyright, trade-mark or any other intellectual property rights. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Any material, information or idea submitted through or posted on this Website will, except where submitted through the Client Portal area of the Website, be considered non-confidential. Subject to applicable laws relating to the protection of personal information and privacy, Moodys Private Client Law LLP may share or otherwise use any such submission for any purpose whatsoever. You grant Moodys Private Client Law LLP the perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right and licence to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit and distribute for any purpose Moodys Private Client Law LLP chooses, commercial, public or otherwise, such submissions, without compensation whatsoever. Without limitation, you grant us a perpetual royalty-free licence to use and display such submissions on our Website. By submitting materials, information and ideas, you also represent and warrant that the content of your submission is accurate; you own all rights in your submission and have sufficient rights to grant this licence; and that the use of your submission in accordance with this licence will not cause injury to any person or entity.
Personal Information Protection